Followers

Sunday 13 April 2008

Bitten by the Tilda Bug

Ok, I know Tilda is'nt everyone's cup of tea, because she hasn't got a mouth and looks like a Moomin (for those of us old enough to remember them). I have to admit I didn't like her to begin with, but she's grown on me.(Got five now).

I managed to order a few when Joanna Sheen had them on her website, before they were snapped up. Here's my attempts so far.


This is coloured using Prisma colour pencils and Sansador. The colour from these pencils is a much stronger pigment than ordinary watercolour pencils. Will have to practise more.


The sort of flower thing in the corner is a Bigz die cut. Not sure about it yet. Papers are K&Co and Sizziz photocorners. I paperpricked around the edges of the image and made my own whatever it's called with a sizzlits button attached (you can buy a Quickutz die for the whatsitsname, but why pay for one when you can easily make your own?



Isn't she cute? This card was for my 7 year old niece. I can imagine her in this pose. Again the background card is cut from a Do-Craft card. They are really lovely cards.




This is yesterday's creation. It was a really quick card to do. Watercoloured with pencils, background paper is Anna Griffin and a Nestabilities die cut, computer sentiment and I felt it just needed the Prima flower to finish off.



1 comment :

Donna said...

Sue your Tilda cards are beautiful, you have coloured them perfectly. like you i wasn't too sure about tilda to start with but i am now sitting here waiting for my postman and if Tilda is not with him i won't be too happy lol.