Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Animals only, no people allowed.





















cutecardthursday just so happens to have an animal only theme for the card challenge this week. Thought this would fit the bill.

I thought I would have loads of time for card making this week. Both girls away on holiday, yeah, the desk and computer all to myself, all afternoon for crafting, bliss. Anyway, how wrong I was. We've had a problem with SATs results coming back to school, so Tuesday because the Head wanted the results downloaded before I left and then today, it was Sports Day (I always do the scoring) I left work late again. Anyway, when I got home I was determined to make at least one card before the end of the week, so I got to work on this one. It is a Pink and Black theme, using a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the bottom of the card and a Pink Card Studio stamp as the focal image. I have added the 'purr-fect' sentiment, also from the same Plate of 'Cats' stamps and a couple of flowers from Joanne Sheen (I think they are called ' Floral Doodles'). The image was coloured with Prismas. I'm off to bed now, thank you for visting, I hope to have much more time for crafting when we break up from school next week. Night all.

16 comments :

Mollymoo Creates said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love the pink and black combo. I also love the image and the cuttlebug folder, I just love everything about it :-)

NGCARDS said...

beautiful card!
love the image!
XXx

Sonia said...

Stunning, great colour combo :)
x

Karen said...

Beautiful card Sue. I have these stamps also and this one is my favourite from the set. Love the colours and also the flowers are great.

Karen x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Cecilia said...

Beautiful card. Lovely colours!!

Andrea said...

The image is beautiful and your card just gorgeous!

Sue said...

stunning card..love it:-)

sue
xx

Jutta said...

Fantastic card, great colours and image!

Unknown said...

wow.. what a nice card.. i love it

Bev said...

Oooh this is fabulous - love the image!

Rach said...

Beautiful card, love your image and the colour combination that you have used. hugs rach.xx

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love that image.

katy said...

my favourite colour combo,love itxx

Zoe said...

This is really lovely. I really like the colour combination.

Chrissie said...

This card is just Fab!
Chrissie