Followers

Sunday 30 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday 'Lilac Card Challenge'


Hi all, hope you're having a good weekend even though it's blooming cold. Hubby and I went on a very long walk this afternoon, very bracing, but I'm trying hard to lose a few pounds for Christmas (only so I can eat and drink to put the same amount back on, lol).

This week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge has called for a 'Lilac Card', so here's mine. I've used my cute elzybells Eskimo stamp and coloured him with Whispers pens. The background papers are by sweetshoppedesigns. They came out sort of Lilac looking when I printed them out, a problem with my ink cartridge in the printer I think, as they're not supposed to be this colour. I thought they would be ok to use on this card. The Eskimo has been mounted using Nestabilities die cut and a bit of ribbon to finish.

4 comments :

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute card.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, I love how you have coloured the image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Allison said...

lovely card, and just adore you GSD, very handsome
AllisonX

gina g said...

love this one fab colour. gina xx