Followers

Tuesday 23 November 2010

And while I'm at it, here's another card I did over the weekend (and all because I had no internet to distract me). 

I haven't done a cute card for ages, but I do still love my Elzybells stamps - this one I didn't get round to using last year. 

It was nice to do a different shape for a change from my usual square cards. 

I used my Prismas to colour the image and matted onto some reddish, purpleish (not sure what colour it is) card. I used a corner punch at the bottom of the card and slotted the picture into it.  I then matted onto white card. The sentiment is from Inca stamps.  Another simple layout - the colouring took the time, but I do enjoy using the Prismas, quite therapeutic really.

I'm going to try to do some blog hopping whilst watching 'I'm a celebrity' tonight.  'Bout time I had a bit of a nosey. Have a good evening. x

7 comments :

Unknown said...

Evening Sue, beautiful christmas card, lovely coloured! Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Evening Sue, beautiful christmas card, lovely coloured! Jo xxx

Linny said...

Love this card Sue. It makes a lovely change to see a different shape card.Linda

Vicky Hayes said...

This is cute. Love the subtle touches of glitter.

Jackie said...

What a fab card, I love that stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Sue.
luv
Debby