Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011


Morning all.  

Thank you to everyone that has already commented on yesterday's post, but I was kinda rushed to finish my lessismore card by my hubby as we were going out for the evening.  So, I decided to add a bit more to it this morning.  Well, as you can imagine, disaster.  I smudged ink all over the white area on the original card.  After a bit of cursing, I decided to start again.  Not too much of an effort as I did enjoy getting inky doing this card.  

You may be trying to spot the difference from yesterday's card.  I just added some ink around the base of the bottle and glasses to stop them looking as if they are floating in mid air, and a bit of inking around the text.  That's it.


Ok, I'm off to visit some blogs now, so bye for now.



Sue.x

14 comments :

Chrissie said...

I thought I was seeing double for a moment there Sue... is this a definite ploy? I knew I'd seen it before... looks fab, I do like grounded bottles and glasses!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sandra said...

Makes all the difference that extra bit of inking! Sandra

Victoria said...

Fab card Sue, although I liked the first one too. The added inking does give it extra depth though! Hope you are well?!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Stamps and Paper said...

Fbulous card Sue...great card for a guy.

Anne

Beryl K said...

Was a bit confused to start with, but the grounding certainly improves your gorgeous card
Beryl x

Kathyk said...

CHEERS! Fab card and colouring - I think the grounding works great

Kathyk

Fiona said...

Love this card - the inking makes such a difference. I wouldn't of thought to do it when I looked at the first one!!!
xxx

Wishcraft said...

I love both versions Sue, great stamps and the inking looks fab :o) Lisa x

Jackie said...

I loved the other one, but the grounding does 'finish' it off nicely :o)
Jackie xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning Sue, love it

Ali x

Mandi said...

The other was great Sue, but this is better
Love it!
Good to see you
Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Anne said...

This is perfect, what a lovely card with those 2 glasses
Anne
x

Viv said...

Fab card Sue :O) Viv xx

r4 said...

Well, I appreciate you, because your post is very helpful the way of using less things in card, which makes beautiful and more attractive. All are very simple and can 't wait to make one for myself.