Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Less is more - red and orange

As I'm already messy with very inky fingers from my last card I thought I'd do another card for this week's lessismore challenge.


I've used a stamp I've had in my collection for years and this is the first time I've used it - sorry don't know who makes it, no name on the wooden block, but it's perfect for the red and orange theme.  I stamped it with a black Stazon inkpad onto glossy card.




I've used the photo above which shows a reflection so you can see that the card is glossy.  I used Adirondack inks (Lettuce, Cranberry and Butterscotch) to colour the image and then sponge around the background. I've used black card to mat the image onto which makes it pop.

Here it is without the reflection:


Let's see what else I can ink!

Sue.x

12 comments :

Sarah said...

A great CAS card and lovely autumnal colours Sue!
Apologies for not having visted in a while. I'm trying to rectify this and become a better blogger and crafter again.
Sarah xx :0)

Chrissie said...

Just fab!
Beautiful inking!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Simply stunning, I love it
Beryl x

Kathleen said...

Both this and your previous entry are stunning, love them both and fabulous inking.

Kath x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Sue, love the shiny background!
Clairex

Jackie said...

Oh wow, this is superb, I love that stamp and the colours are perfect :o)
Jackie xx

Carole Campanile said...

Gorgeous card. I love the rich background those colors create together and you blended them to perfection.

Carole

Diane said...

Beautiful and perfect for the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Sue! xx

annesyme said...

Stunning card!!!
Anne x

Vicky Hayes said...

Beautifully done Sue - the glossy image is fab! Vx

Karen M said...

I love how you have made this card, its gorgeous! I am not good with glossy paper, but you have made it look easy:) Hugs x x