Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Another Less is More

Here's my second card for this week's Less is More Challenge:
I used my lace stamp from the Aspects of Design stamp set (The Stamp Man). I've had this set for years and never had much use out of it but I really love the lace design and had the idea in my head for this sketch.

The image has been embossed and then red ink sponged over it.  The heart is a Nellie Snellen die.  Again I embossed the lace image onto the inner heart and sponged with the same red ink.

The sentiment was done on the computer.

That's it for today I think. Sunday lunch is now calling.

Sue.x

22 comments :

Chrissie said...

That is a fabulous lace stamp Sue and you've done a great job with it too!
Superb card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

Stunning card - love the stamp too. x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Great card, Sue Love it

Ali x

Kathleen said...

Two brilliant cards Sue but I do much prefer the first one.

Kath x

Victoria said...

What a bold and beautiful card!

G Peplow said...

Two really beautiful cards, love both equally, x

Suzilou said...

Gosh what a fab stamp and love the heart die :)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Sue...

big hugs Vicky xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love your lace stamp. A great card. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Two stunning LIM entries Sue and I don't know how I missed your fabulous one from last week. You certainly have the knack for CAS cards.
xx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card, I love it
Beryl x

Mandi said...

Such an opulent card Sue
FAB
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Susan said...

What a cool stamp!! LOVE the way this card turned out! Simply gorgeous!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card ......love it ...
Hugs sylvie
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sue and the other card is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Very classy card, fabulous lace stamp, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Aileen said...

Very romantic look, love the lace. x

Kathyk said...

FAB card and you have used that lovely stamp to gr8 effect

Kathyk

Sally H said...

Stunning card sue! Love the lace!

Deborah Frings said...

STUNNING! I love the black lace on the red heart - so elegant!

Viv said...

Fab lace stamp and a lovely card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW such a beautiful card