Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

More Cameo adoration

Hi everyone, I hope you're well and enjoying the weekend. It's nice to see the sun shining again.  Although it looks lovely outside I think it's a bit cold for me yet to venture into the garden (fair weather gardener) so I've been messing around with my fabulous Cameo.

I was considering buying a tiny butterfly punch for a card I have in mind but then decided to see how small the Cameo would cut one of the butterfly designs I have in my library and WOW was I impressed so I want to show you - I think you will be too.


I've put a 10p coin beside them for you to see the scale.  The largest butterfly is 2.5" wide but I could cut this up to 12".  

No need to buy any more butterfly punches and think of the storage and money I'm saving. No wonder this machine continues to be my best craft purchase ever!

Sue.x

5 comments :

Julie said...

that really is impressive, the tiny one looks just as detailed as the others.

Vicky said...

That's brilliant Sue...

have a lovely evening hun...hugs Vicky xx

Jackie said...

Very impressive :)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! A girl can hope and wish .... sigh! I'll get one one day!
xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

lovely! I have often thought if buying one of those would be a good investment , but after seeing this I can see the benefits, do you have must paper wastage? K x