Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

A Special Touch Mask


I've been having a play with another of my Special Touch Masks - I always admire people's Vintage style but I can't quite manage it myself. I think I'm such a CAS crafter I can't bring myself to keep adding more and more bits.

I do like how the clock turned out but then I got stuck with what to add next so I kinda plonked the sentiment on and then regretted the position of it. I would have preferred it further down and to the left, but too late now.  I tried all sorts to cover it but nothing look right so I've left it as it is for now - I might come back to it tomorrow as I'm fed up of looking at it now (any suggestions would be gratefully received).

I embossed the clock though the Grand Calibur first and then added 3 or 4 different colours of Distress Inks.  That all looked kinda plain so I dug out some background stamps I have in my stash - they really come in handy now and then.

I used my WRMK corner chomper to round the edges of the card.

I'm off for a nice soak in the bath now - shoulders and back giving me a bit of grief for sitting hunched over the desk for too long.

Night all!

Sue.x



2 comments :

Vicky said...

Fabulous Sue...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Suze Bain said...

I like this Sue, the colours and clock are great - a fab male card and let's be honest, the male species won't give two hoots where the sentiment is placed! xx