Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dig out the Paddle Punches.....

...for two challenges I'd like to take part in this week.




I've got a big bag full of Paddle Punches which have hardly been used and sadly gathering dust in the back of a drawer and several sheets of felt stashed away, both of which are perfect for the Less is More challenge to use felt or fabric and the Oldie but a Goodie challenge to use dies or punches.

The stamps are from Paula Pascuals 'Joyful Baubles' and one of her sentiment sets, I find her stamps very useful and I do use them alot on my cards. 

I'm not sure the hammering will go down too well with the rest of the household if I start using them too often, but I think I will keep the Paddle Punches out of the drawer for a while, it's quite therapeutic really.

Thanks for dropping by.

Sue.x

8 comments :

Linny said...

What a great idea for those small punches. I never know why I bought them in the first place. Linda x

Sarah said...

Fabulous creation...very inventive!!
Thanks for sharing at Oldie but a goodie and good luck. Sarah

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue! I love all the little felt elements! :)
Lizy x (LIM GDT)

Paru Mahtani said...

What a fun card!!

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, so cute :O)
Jackie xx

Sue - said...

Love all those little elements.

Dips said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of paddle punches (now that's a blast from the past!). Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

Chrissie said...

I'm really sorry I'm so behind the times in commenting on this fab card.
It's such fun!.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"