Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Less is More - White on White


This week's lessismore challenge is a white on white theme.  As much as I love white on white, it is a mare to photograph.  I think this is a little dark, but otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the detail in the tree.

The tree was cut from my Cameo using a download from the Silhouette store.  I covered it in Versamark ink and then added Detail Clear embossing powder to give it a little sheen and then used silicone glue to mount it onto the card giving it a bit of dimension.

The sentiment stamp is from Paula Pascual 'Large Christmas' stamp set.  It has proved my most useful Christmas stamp so far this year.

While I'm at it here's a couple more Christmas cards I've made this week:


Using IndigoBlu stamps, my Cameo to cut out the bauble aperture and Adirondack inks (and that Paula Pascual sentiment again).


Using Penny Black Leaping Deer, Hampton Arts Snowflake and my Cameo to cut out the banner (and that Paula Pascual sentiment yet again)
Have a good weekend everyone.

And finally, I resurrected a card from last year and added another banner cut on my Cameo:



Sue.x

11 comments :

Anita said...

Wow,gorgeous set of Christmas cards! I especially like the one with the little scene inside the ornament :)
Thank for your kind comment on my white on white LIM card!
Anita

Lorraine said...

beautiful cards

Gerrina said...

Beatiful cards! I realy love the white and the bauble-ones! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Aunty Sue said...

oh sue these are stunning love your tree and the 2nd one is my fave but all are stunning

Unknown said...

O these are stunning Sue!! I think my favourite has to be the second one with the the bauble aperture and the trees...stunning!!
Lizy xx

Chrissie said...

These are simply stunning Sue. I must look in the Silhouette store for that fab tree file!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Michelle said...

I can't make up my mind which one I love the most #1 or #2....aaah just both of them but only #1 'fits' the LIM theme for this week! ;)

debby4000 said...

oh what wonderful Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Linny said...

It took ages to find it But I bought the tree file after seeing your beautiful card Lesley. Stunning card creations as always. Linda x

Jen Nelson said...

sus this is gorgeous

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Jackie said...

What a beautiful selection of cards :o)
Jackie xx