Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2016

TODO hot foiling

Hi folks, I thought I would just post a photo of an embossing folder hot foiled using my fabulous TODO.  I was really sure I never wanted this machine when I saw it well before it launched on C&C at the NEC.  Mel was demonstrating it but wouldn't say who the manufacturer was and I wasn't at all impressed.  However, as time has gone on and I've watched it being demonstrated I jumped in and bought it when it was priced at £199 with £100 pounds worth of accessories.  A little apprehensive as there were lots of negative comments about it, but wow, I love it.  I have no problems with die cutting, embossing, stamping or hot foiling with mine ( I don't know if all are not created equal or if people are just too quick to judge and not give it enough time to play and get used to the way it works - but I use mine every time I craft.  I've sold my XCut and my GC and Sapphire are gathering dust).  Anyway enough waffle, I think you get the gist - I think this is the best craft item I've ever owned - it's such fun.


The embossing folder is Crafts Too.  I used Papermania hot foils and Adorable Scorable.  It turned out great.

And this is using the waste:


Pretty good heh!

This technique hasn't been demonstrated on C&C, but it's becoming one of my favourite ways of using my TODO.

Sue.x

No comments :