Followers

Sunday 17 April 2016

Less is More Challenge 272 - Three Stamps



The challenge this week from the Less is More team is 3 stamps.  You can use three different stamps or the same stamp stamped multiple times.

I've used three different stamps from two different Card-io stamp sets.  I love Card-io stamps and I have loads of their sets - more than any others.

I used the same flower stamp and stamped it in three different colours and then added the leaf stamp.  The watering can was inked in two different colours.  Because I'd used my quota of stamps I couldn't add a sentiment so I added a clay butterfly which I just swiped over with the same colour ink as one of the flowers to fill in the top corner.  I added some glossy accents to look like water coming from the can, but I'm not sure they show up particularly well on the photo.


Thanks for visiting today.

Sue.x

9 comments :

Esther said...

Absolutely beautiful Sue! I love Card-io stamps too, and you've done such a lovely job with this. Great card!

Susan said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sid said...

Loving your delicate colouring, so well framed !! Great card.

Chrissie said...

It's tricky sticking to just three stamps isn't it Sue!
Great job here!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautifully done and super pretty stamping
Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week.
Sarah

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

You've done a fantastic job with those 3 stamps Sue. Lovely Spring colours and the doodling round the edge is terrific.
It's lovely to see you at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Sarah G said...

What a pretty scene! Love those cardio stamps and how you have layered them up - great stamping! Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More :)

Anne said...

How pretty Sue - like you I love my Card-Io stamps but I must get them out more often!
Thank you so much for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

HI,
I love your cards, wonderful! What card size do you use?
Thanks